Parliamentary procedure is a subject that many people find confusing. Furthermore, the current edition of Robert's Rules of Order Newly Revised weighs in at a whopping 643 pages - not exactly light reading. If your organization is having trouble effectively using parliamentary procedure to facilitate your business, contact us to set up parliamentary procedure workshops for your officers, your board and/or your members. We won't confuse you with parliamentarian-ese. We will explain the practical concepts of parliamentary procedure in the language of real people.
There are several basic workshops that we parliamentarians are asked to give most often, such as:
- Introduction to Parliamentary Procedure/How to Have Better Meetings
- Duties of Officers and Board
- Training and Orientation for new board members
- Convention Delegate Orientation
- Presiding Training (one-on-one, or with a group)
We can craft customized workshops to address any issues your organization may be facing, from the most basic to the most advanced.